Everything You Need to Know About Gynecomastia
by Dr. Steven Wallach
Men are becoming increasingly conscious of how they look. One of the most common concerns among the male population is the appearance of man boobs. This condition, medically known as gynecomastia, may result in serious self-esteem issues and psychological stress. Dr. Steven Wallach is a skilled gynecomastia expert who has helped men of different ages improve the appearance of their man boobs through a Manhattan gynecomastia treatment. Here are some important facts about gynecomastia:
- Man boobs are very common among the male population; 9 out of 10 males are affected with the condition. However, a lot of these men have undiagnosed gynecomastia.
- While obesity or being overweight is one of the leading factors linked to gynecomastia, its exact cause is unknown.
- The occurrence of gynecomastia is strongly linked to testicular cancer.
- Males who have a long-term history of taking antipsychotic drugs and steroids for asthma and allergies are also more prone to gynecomastia.
- Man boobs could occur in either one or both of the male breasts.
- The most common way to prevent gynecomastia is to avoid eating anything that is too fatty.
If you are currently suffering from gynecomastia, it is best if you visit a specialist like Dr. Wallach who truly understands the condition and could provide with the best treatment options. Please contact our office today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Wallach by calling 212-861-6400 or by filling out this consultation request form.
I Love Dr. Steven Wallach, hands up with praise and his receptionist Ashley and other staff is amazing. I love my new Wallach body if I could rate 100 stars I would.
New York, NY
I got Lipo 360 and Lipo done to my inner thighs and it was honestly the best experience . Everyone in the office including him make sure I knew everything that was happening and honestly I love the results so much !!
New York, NY
I’m so happy with the results from the Botox shots that Dr. Wallach performed on me. He spent a lot of time talking about the different fillers that would make my face look the most natural and youthful.