How Ready Are You For Breast Augmentation?
by Dr. Steven Wallach
Women have various reasons in seeking a breast augmentation; some want to improve the appearance and size of their breasts after pregnancy and childbirth while others have always wanted to achieve a flattering figure. Here at our New York breast implant practice, women who choose to undergo breast augmentation have expressed their satisfaction and the positive benefits of such a procedure.
The aforementioned observation is further confirmed by the results of an article published in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, revealing that the majority of women who choose to have breast implants have expressed satisfaction and significant improvements in their well-being.
Making the decision to have breast implants involves careful consideration and assessment both by your surgeon and on your end. In addition, there are a lot of factors which could influence your decision — from your current health status to implant type, size, and shape to figuring out which incision is appropriate for you.
Our previous posts have provided you with insightful advice on several breast augmentation concerns. Now, the question is whether or not you are actually ready to make the move and submit yourself to the positive effects of breast augmentation, like what most of the women in the aforementioned survey experienced. We urge you to ask yourself the following questions:
- Am you the only one making the decision to have breast augmentation? Although you need others for your support system, there should be no one else pressuring you to have surgery.
- Are you realistic concerning the outcomes of the surgery?
- Are you well-informed of the potential risks associated with the procedure?
- Are you aware of the measures you need to take before and after surgery?
- Are you physically fit and mentally stable?
- Is this the best time to have surgery?
- Am I completely comfortable with my surgeon, his or her staff, and the venue of the surgery?
- Do I have a solid support system during recovery?
Let us help you find out how ready you are for breast augmentation in New York! Contact our Manhattan office at (212) 861-6400 or by mail at 1049 5th Avenue, Suite 2D in New York, NY 10028. You can also fill out this contact form to request additional details. We look forward to hearing from you!
I Love Dr. Steven Wallach, hands up with praise and his receptionist Ashley and other staff is amazing. I love my new Wallach body if I could rate 100 stars I would.
New York, NY
I got Lipo 360 and Lipo done to my inner thighs and it was honestly the best experience . Everyone in the office including him make sure I knew everything that was happening and honestly I love the results so much !!
New York, NY
I’m so happy with the results from the Botox shots that Dr. Wallach performed on me. He spent a lot of time talking about the different fillers that would make my face look the most natural and youthful.