Are You a Good Candidate for a Breast Augmentation Revision Procedure?
While careful planning and implementation of the surgery is the goal of any breast augmentation procedure, there is still the possibility that everything may not go as planned. Dr. Steven Wallach is board-certified surgeon who specializes in New York breast augmentation revision procedures. You may opt for breast augmentation revision if you currently have the following conditions:
- Deflation in saline implants and leaks with silicone shell implants
- Capsular contracture or tightening of the skin around the breast implant
- Implants that have shifted in position
- Breast tissue that has changed in size and shape as a result of massive weight loss
- Implants fall when lying down, also known as lateralization
- Rippling or the visibility of the implant through the skin
- Desire to have smaller implants
If you’re thinking about breast augmentation revision and have a lot of questions about the procedure, contact Dr. Wallach’s Manhattan offices by calling (212) 861-6400 or by filling out this contact form.