by Dr. Steven Wallach
A new year has just begun and looking back at rising gift giving trends last December, this ABC NEWS report talked about the rising number of plastic surgery gifts. Here at our New York cosmetic surgery practice, we have also seen such increase and noticed that such trends have even extended past the New Year celebration.
“After many cosmetic procedure patients want to go underground during the days-long recovery period, which might involve swelling, bruising and oozing. The holiday season makes it easier to avoid interacting with others at work or in school car pools.”
It’s not too late yet to spread the holiday cheer with plastic surgery gifts. If you’re considering surprising a loved one with the gift of Botox or liposuction post-New Year, Dr. Wallach offers the following advice:
1. The idea of which procedure you should give should not come from you but from the recipient. Perhaps, your wife mentioned how she’s interested of getting Botox for crow’s feet.
2. Do your homework and research ahead of time about the risks, possible complications, and how to prepare for the procedure you’re about to give. Be well-informed and share what you’ve learned to your recipient.
3. Make sure that the procedure will be performed in an accredited facility.
4. Keep in mind that not all individuals may be qualified for a certain procedure. Figure out ahead if your recipient is an ideal candidate for the procedure you have in mind.
5. Be genuine in your intention of “gifting” such a procedure.
Let us help you choose the right gift for your loved one! Contact our Manhattan office at (212) 861-6400 or by mail at 1049 5th Avenue, Suite 2D in New York, NY 10028. You can also fill out this contact form to request additional details. We look forward to hearing from you!
I Love Dr. Steven Wallach, hands up with praise and his receptionist Ashley and other staff is amazing. I love my new Wallach body if I could rate 100 stars I would.
New York, NY
I got Lipo 360 and Lipo done to my inner thighs and it was honestly the best experience . Everyone in the office including him make sure I knew everything that was happening and honestly I love the results so much !!
New York, NY
I’m so happy with the results from the Botox shots that Dr. Wallach performed on me. He spent a lot of time talking about the different fillers that would make my face look the most natural and youthful.