Conveniently located to serve the areas of New York, NY
Radiesse™ is a great facial line filler and soft tissue enhancer. Radiesse™ is derived from smooth calcium hydroxylapatite(CaHA) microspheres ( tiny particles).
Commonly treated areas include the nasolabial folds and “marionette lines” around the mouth and chin. It can also be used to contour the cheeks, jaw, and nose. It has also been used for buttock augmentation for patients who do not have adequate fat donor sites to perform a Brazilian buttock augmentation or prefer to have a relatively easy and quick outpatient procedure using filler products. The benefits of Radiesse™ are reported to last between 12 to 18 months.
“As an expert in the field of plastic surgery, one of the most rewarding aspects of my career has been listening to my patients’ stories about how having plastic surgery has changed their lives.”Steven Wallach, MD
If you would like more information about Dr. Wallach and his success with New York City Radiesse™, we hope that you will not hesitate to contact our Manhattan offices at (212) 861-6400 or by mail at 1049 5th Avenue, Suite 2D in New York, NY 10028; or using our contact form to request additional details.
- 1 FAQ
- 1.1 CAN I EXERCISE AFTER RADIESSE INJECTIONS?
- 1.2 CAN YOU USE RADIESSE AND JUVEDERM TOGETHER?
- 1.3 CAN I WEAR MAKEUP AFTER RADIESSE?
- 1.4 DOES RADIESSE BUILD COLLAGEN?
- 1.5 CAN YOU LAY DOWN AFTER RADIESSE?
- 1.6 DOES RADIESSE CAUSE BRUISING?
- 1.7 CAN YOU TAKE IBUPROFEN AFTER RADIESSE?
- 1.8 DOES RADIESSE DISSOLVE COMPLETELY?
- 1.9 DOES RADIESSE HAVE HYALURONIC ACID?
- 1.10 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS FROM RADIESSE?
- 1.11 DOES RADIESSE LAST LONGER THAN JUVEDERM?
- 1.12 HOW LONG DOES RADIESSE LAST IN NASOLABIAL FOLDS?
- 1.13 DOES RADIESSE SOFTEN?
- 1.14 HOW LONG DOES RADIESSE LAST?
- 1.15 HOW DO YOU GET RID OF RADIESSE LUMPS?
- 1.16 HOW MANY SYRINGES OF RADIESSE DO I NEED FOR MARIONETTE LINES?
- 1.17 HOW MANY SYRINGES OF RADIESSE DO YOU NEED FOR NASOLABIAL FOLDS?
- 1.18 IS RADIESSE A PERMANENT FILLER?
- 1.19 HOW MUCH DOES A SYRINGE OF RADIESSE COST?
- 1.20 IS RADIESSE GOOD FOR CHEEKS?
- 1.21 HOW MUCH RADIESSE DO YOU NEED FOR CHIN?
- 1.22 IS RADIESSE GOOD FOR UNDER EYES?
- 1.23 SHOULD YOU MASSAGE RADIESSE?
- 1.24 WHAT SHOULD YOU NOT DO AFTER A RADIESSE INJECTION?
- 1.25 WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF RADIESSE?
- 1.26 WHICH IS BETTER SCULPTRA OR RADIESSE?
- 1.27 WHAT IS RADIESSE PLUS?
- 1.28 WHICH LASTS LONGER RADIESSE OR VOLUMA?
- 1.29 WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RADIESSE AND RESTYLANE?
CAN I EXERCISE AFTER RADIESSE INJECTIONS?
Yes, you can exercise after Radiesse injections.
CAN YOU USE RADIESSE AND JUVEDERM TOGETHER?
Yes, you can use both Radiesse and Juvderm at the same time.
CAN I WEAR MAKEUP AFTER RADIESSE?
Yes, you can apply make-up after Radiesse, but you do not want to rub it in too firmly.
DOES RADIESSE BUILD COLLAGEN?
Radiesse may stimulate some collagen production after its injected.
CAN YOU LAY DOWN AFTER RADIESSE?
Yes, you can lie down after Radiesse.
DOES RADIESSE CAUSE BRUISING?
Radiesse injection may cause some bruising after the procedure but this usually resolves within a few days.
CAN YOU TAKE IBUPROFEN AFTER RADIESSE?
You are probably better off taking Tylenol if you are not allergic to it, because Ibuprofen may cause bruising.
DOES RADIESSE DISSOLVE COMPLETELY?
Radiesse usually dissolves completely over time.
DOES RADIESSE HAVE HYALURONIC ACID?
Radiesse does not have hyaluronic acid. It is derived from calcium.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS FROM RADIESSE?
The results from Radiesse will appear immediately as the treatment is performed.
DOES RADIESSE LAST LONGER THAN JUVEDERM?
Radiesse may last longer than Juvederm ultra. Radiesse lasts about 9-12 months.
HOW LONG DOES RADIESSE LAST IN NASOLABIAL FOLDS?
Radiesse usually lasts about 9-12 months.
DOES RADIESSE SOFTEN?
Radiesse will often soften with time.
HOW LONG DOES RADIESSE LAST?
Radiesse usually lasts about 9-12 months.
HOW DO YOU GET RID OF RADIESSE LUMPS?
If lumps occur right after injection, then these can often be lightly massaged to soften them up. If they occur later on, then you might have to wait for it to dissolve on its own.
HOW MANY SYRINGES OF RADIESSE DO I NEED FOR MARIONETTE LINES?
Often one or two syringes are enough, but sometimes more might be necessary.
HOW MANY SYRINGES OF RADIESSE DO YOU NEED FOR NASOLABIAL FOLDS?
Often one syringe is enough, but sometimes a second surging is necessary.
IS RADIESSE A PERMANENT FILLER?
Radiesse is not a permanent filler. It usually resorbs over about 9-12 months.
HOW MUCH DOES A SYRINGE OF RADIESSE COST?
The fee will vary from injector to injector. Best to go to a good injector.
IS RADIESSE GOOD FOR CHEEKS?
Radiesse can be used on the cheeks and it is a good place to use the product.
HOW MUCH RADIESSE DO YOU NEED FOR CHIN?
It really depends upon what kind of result you are looking for. Some patients may require 1/2 a syringe and others may require 2 or more.
IS RADIESSE GOOD FOR UNDER EYES?
I prefer to use other products around the under eyes. You may see lumps under the eyes from Radiesse.
SHOULD YOU MASSAGE RADIESSE?
You should only massage if your injector recommends that to you. I only recommend it for patients if they feel a lump right after treatment when they go home.
WHAT SHOULD YOU NOT DO AFTER A RADIESSE INJECTION?
You can pretty much do what you want. I would avoid facials initially and anything that would cause the product to move.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF RADIESSE?
The risk of complications of injecting Radiesse is very low. The most common issues are mild bruising, some swelling, and mild injection site pain.
WHICH IS BETTER SCULPTRA OR RADIESSE?
Both Sculptra and Radiesse can improve volume although Sculptra requires multiple injection treatments to obtain the desired result.
WHAT IS RADIESSE PLUS?
It is Radiesse with lidocaine in it to minimize discomfort from injection.
WHICH LASTS LONGER RADIESSE OR VOLUMA?
In my opinion Radiesse and Voluma both last about the same amount of time. I think they both last about 12 months in my experience.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RADIESSE AND RESTYLANE?
Radiesse is a calcium derived product and Restylane is a hyaluronic based product. They both are used for volume enhancement. Restylane can be dissolved but Radiesse can not.